Newport News Swimsuits

WeirdEyes

I have one that has now become my jacuzzi suit for here at home. And I don't know about anyone else but a suit that can hold up (and this one has) in the chemicals of a jacuzzi, it must be pretty good.

I have one on order now for my upcoming cruise, but as is always the case when I order from Newport-News, it's backordered.

Don't know why it is that everytime I order from them, no matter what it is, the item is on "backorder".

But yes, I think the quality is fine.

One of my favorite suits came from Newport News. I have ordered several from them. They have all been good quality and definitely last more than one season. I have a pool and we always spend a week at the beach in addition to a cruise each summer so, the suits definitely have been used! I tried last year to order one however it was backordered and I finally cancelled it. I am patiently waiting for the new catalog and hope if I order early, I won't have the same problem.

You don't have to wait for the catalog. They have a website. I think it's newport-news.com.

I don't have a catalog in hand but went to the website and they had their swimsuits there. That's where I ordered a swimswuit and a pair of shorts. I ordered from them on 1/31 and got an e-mail w/in moments of my order that both items are on backorder. The swimsuit will ship on 2/10, the shorts 3/14.

I'll probably cancel the shorts order because I wasn't real crazy about em to begin with and my cruise is 3/19. I doubt I'll even have them in time for the cruise. So I'll just cancel the shorts off the order.

But, you can go to their website and order.

Thanks for your input! I guess I'll be ordering me one or two suits from them. I hate spending $100 on a suit that I'll only wear a couple of times.

How do the sizes run? I wear a size 12 now, but was going to order a 10 due to me losing weight. TIA! :)

I think they run true to size really.

I'm not gonna tell you what size I wear because you'd tell me to not wear a bathing suit. LOL

If you have plenty of time, go ahead and order the smaller one. If it doesn't fit, you can send it back and get another size.

i had a coupon for free shipping and returns two summers ago before my honeymoon aboard the Voyager, so i ordered 10 suits from Newport News. I tried them all on in the privacy of my own bathroom (much better lighting than in those harsh, department store fitting rooms). All 10 were great quality, so I picked the 2 I liked best and sent the others back. I found their customer service department helpful when I called with sizing questions and they have a huge selection. best of all, the two suits i kept cost me less than $30 total!

Thanks for your input! I guess I'll be ordering me one or two suits from them. I hate spending $100 on a suit that I'll only wear a couple of times.

How do the sizes run? I wear a size 12 now, but was going to order a 10 due to me losing weight. TIA! :)

I have a few swim suits from newport news and you will find that the size is true. I wear and 8 or 10 and I always order size 8 swim wear from them and fits me perfect.

Be sure to read the entire description of the swim suit because I ordered one and it was jersey material...oops. Still cute, but I'm sending it back because I prefer more lycra and spandex to hold everything where it belongs :o)!!!

They have an excellent return policy and I believe have prepaid return postage included in the orders.

Happy cruising!!!

Archived