JEWEL/free beverages???

tokidoki

Hi, I have heard recently how the 2 free latte machines in the garden cafe are sadly gone!:mad::mad::mad: How about the MDR, beside coffee, tea and water, any other free drinks???? thanks, everyone;););)

No more free lattes or expreso's in the MDR.

Milk is free anytime, and 2 types of juice in the morning.

No Iced Tea or Lemonade?

I did see Iced Tea at the Buffet, so most likely it is free in the dining room.

At one time they were doing lemonade for kids only, but I haven't seen it recently on NCL ships.

I think there is still free hot chocolate around as well.

Why not bring some Crystal Light packages? They come in lemonade and ice tea, among other flavors. Pack a pitcher with the packages. Use the ship's tap water.

While many will bootleg booze and make mix drinks, you won't mix a pitcher of ice tea or lemonade?

we use the packages of various drinks...easy to do ...i did purchase the soda card when i was on the Jewel...glad i did even tho we did bring soda onboard it was NICE to have the Ginger Ale when i was feeling the "motion of the ocean" a bit much!

next cruise i am bringing on GingerAle and taking the drink packages..i dont need the soda card! good time to quit.....lol....

Why not bring some Crystal Light packages? They come in lemonade and ice tea, among other flavors. Pack a pitcher with the packages. Use the ship's tap water.

While many will bootleg booze and make mix drinks, you won't mix a pitcher of ice tea or lemonade?

That is a good idea didn't think about that. But I've never liked the taste of the tap water on board. Don't know why but it turns me off. Maybe i'm spoiled at home with Spring Water . . .

Would anyone know if cream or half and half is provided free for coffee, if one prefers that in their coffee instead of milk?

I actually bring my little coffee mate french vanilla creamers with me because I am so used to having flavor in my coffee, but I know in the dining room they have creamer and I think they also must at the buffet area too. Oh, and in the room (if you have a balcony or suite) your coffee maker has a set up next to it with little creamers too which they will replace every day if you are using them.

I am a cranberry juice drinker and thankfully that is one of the two juices (the other orange) they offer every morning. I think they might have tomato juice as well.

Archived