Half Moon Cay - ceremony? reception?

:p Looking to hear from anyone who was married at Half Moon Cay (whether it be on Carnival, Holand America, or other cruise lines owned by Carnival and has rihts to the Half Moon Cay Island). Did you get married in the chapel or outside the chapel on the beach? Did you like it? Were you able to have more than cake and champagne afterwards -- ie, were you able to arrange some type of food added? If not, were you able to have a reception on the ship afterwards? Did the photographer take photos on the island AND later on the ship? Any photos or links much appreacited, too! Thanks so much!

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am in the begining stages of planning my cruise wedding, initially, I wanted the ceremony on Half Moon Cay, however not all of our family is sailing with us, some want to fly to location, so Half Moon Cay is out :(.

However Carnival did send me a price list for the shore side wedding, I was going to go with just the ceremony and rent the private cabana (which is amazing) for an all day reception, food and drinks included!!!!

If you would like a price list for the wedding packages for Half Moon Cay, I can email it to you, just send me a message aprill121@msn.com

http://www.carnival.com/Activities/Excursion/420029

here is a link for the private oasis cabana on half moon cay!!!

Hope this helps!

Archived