1 room - 5people

boilermom

In addition, you can put 5 in a Grand, Owners, or Royal Suite. You can price those rooms for 4 on the RCI website, and the 5th person would be at the same rate as the 3rd and 4th. You have to contact a travel agent about the Royal Family Suite, but the Family Oceanview seems to always show up on the RCI website.

boilermom - I am also a family of five and it is very hard to get pricing on it. With regards to RCCL Family Ocean room, you need to have your TA call directly to get pricing because I was told a request needs to be made to have those rooms opened up, most of the time on internet sites they show as filled even though they are still available. The most recent pricing I got for a February 2006 sailing on MOS was $4444.25. I guess you can use that as a guideline. Good luck.

valparker

you definately have to call either your TA of RC directly for more than 4 people in a room. Also, just because you don't see the family suite available online, does not mean one is not available for a specific cruise. When talking with the reservation desk in the C&A Lounge on our last cruise, she told us that a lot of times they do not put them up for Internet listings, that you have to call in for them.

Hope this helps

Archived