Carnival Kids Club question

babyclaytonmom

My son just loved Camp Carnival on Legend last year. I do recall it wasn't open the first day though. Is that standard? We leave on the Inspiration in a little over 2 weeks. Just wanted to prepare him that its not open on the first day if thats always the case. Thanks!

I just saw a thread from someone who had been on the Dream and posted CC schedules...and it looked like the first day it was only open to go and meet the staff and get the rules/fill out forms...I think it was open for kid time the next day...hopefully someone can confirm...

My son just loved Camp Carnival on Legend last year. I do recall it wasn't open the first day though. Is that standard? We leave on the Inspiration in a little over 2 weeks. Just wanted to prepare him that its not open on the first day if thats always the case. Thanks!

It should be open after dinner, after the Welcome Aboard Party - but not during the day. Wouldn't work with Muster Drill....

It's been a few years, but we used Camp Carnival after dinner the first night of the cruise. We did have the 8 PM dinner seating so it was most likely already 10 PM when fees applied but I am certain our kids went that night. Hope that helps!

Archived