July 3 cruise

Just a short note to say this was an outstanding cruise. 6,200 pax and no crowds. Best food in the MDR we ever had and a couple of us are very picky. Best service we ever had. Best shows we ever had on a ship. Best ship we were ever on. There were eight of us in our family vacation cruise from 16 to 73. Guess who is 73. Everyone was very impressed. Seems to me there are a lot more officers visible throughout the ship making sure things are going smoothly. We had two outside balcony and two interior cabins. The interior cabins were on the inner hallway. The only negative was the interior cabins were noisy, in particular when someone flushed a toilet anywhere in the ship, you heard it. Not so in the outside balcony cabins. This ship and her crew are outstanding.

Just a short note to say this was an outstanding cruise. 6,200 pax and no crowds. Best food in the MDR we ever had and a couple of us are very picky. Best service we ever had. Best shows we ever had on a ship. Best ship we were ever on. There were eight of us in our family vacation cruise from 16 to 73. Guess who is 73. Everyone was very impressed. Seems to me there are a lot more officers visible throughout the ship making sure things are going smoothly. We had two outside balcony and two interior cabins. The interior cabins were on the inner hallway. The only negative was the interior cabins were noisy, in particular when someone flushed a toilet anywhere in the ship, you heard it. Not so in the outside balcony cabins. This ship and her crew are outstanding.

I second that... great cruise!! We were there!

By the way, my husband asked one of the guys that had three stripes on his jacket what they meant and he winked at us and said "that's just for decoration". :D:D:D Do they want to make it look like they have a lot of "officers"?

No, they are real ship's officers. You do not impersonate an officer. I should note that this post was originally on the Oasis forum, but that site is now gone. I am talking about the Oasis Of The Seas here.

Thanks for clearing this up, even though it was my assumption.:)

Archived