Enchantment Rm 2622 have you stayed i this room?

We will be staying in this rm with three, now another friend wants to come. It has 3 & 4th Pullmans but does this mean they would be above each bed like bunk beds? How is the room configured. I just don't think I could stand a bed above me. How is the rm configured. Your help would be appreciated.

The beds hang above the twinbeds from the wall. The rooms are really small. We tried to store luggage under the bed so you are not stepping all over it. The gym has a shower and a place to dress, dry your hair and apply make up and such. I highly recommend taking turns using the facilities in the gym. These rooms are extremely crowded even with 2 people 3 or 4 will make it very tight. But you said you are very good friends, right? Have a great cruise!

The beds hang above the twinbeds from the wall. The rooms are really small. We tried to store luggage under the bed so you are not stepping all over it. The gym has a shower and a place to dress, dry your hair and apply make up and such. I highly recommend taking turns using the facilities in the gym. These rooms are extremely crowded even with 2 people 3 or 4 will make it very tight. But you said you are very good friends, right? Have a great cruise!

Thank you for your reply. In a word...yikes!

I stayed in a cabin on that floor and loved it very much and my husband and I fit just nicely but I don't know about 4 people. We did have a couple of little spots that we didn't put anything in to but I really don't think that there is enough storage space for all of you unless you are all very light packers. Good luck and have fun.

Archived