Mariner T/A Santos-Rome March 2011

I see 27 march 2011 Rome - Rome listed in $999 OS $1349 Bal $1549 Deluxe/Suites $2399 so it has to go on its TA.

I think we are on two cruise together, Oasis Sep 11th and the TA on the Voyager in Nov/

RC has put all those cruises on hold to re-access what they are going to do. Looks like they were not selling well. In my opinion they will take the ship all the way to Fla. make a few spring break cruises and cross the pond in order to arrive the 27th of March in Rome.

If you go to their website and put Mariner and Feb 2011 you can see that you can either board the ship in Santos or the next day in Rio.March still shows up as N/A.

I still do not see the TA Mar 13th open, just cruise around SA but not the TA one

Is this common to withdraw cruises from sale?

They may take one out for a day or two to check everything over, but this has been around two weeks now, and its more than one cruise, so something is up

They may take one out for a day or two to check everything over, but this has been around two weeks now, and its more than one cruise, so something is up

February was also showing N/A but it's now back on their website, so I guess the rest will follow shortly.And with the rest we are just talking about 2 or 3 cruises.

Jack, are you looking at this one also

Ron

Hey Ron, I hope to be able to sail the Los Angeles to Chile route and then the TA if all works out well. Many of us who sailed on all or part of the trip from Florida to California are hoping to do the same again.

How about you???

Archived