"luxury" bath in Deluxe Balcony (D2) staterooms

jacquid

Hi Ya'll

was wondering if anyone had any idea what NCL is referring to as the "luxury" bath in the D2 cat of the deluxe balcony staterooms. We booked it on this detail stating that some have a bathtub or deep expanded shower and are curious as to whether it is worth the price difference. If any recent Epic travelers have any pics I would really appreciate a peak. We are booked on deck 12 for a Dec-11 sailing!!

I believe this room has a jacuzzi tub and is quite adorable & romantic (not to mention roomy with a nice layout). I saw one room with a large, extended stall shower AND jacuzzi tub (the above) and another room with a jacuzzi tub/shower combo. I wish I could tell you which category to be sure, but I'd say this romantic room was well worth it :-)

I believe this room has a jacuzzi tub and is quite adorable & romantic (not to mention roomy with a nice layout). I saw one room with a large, extended stall shower AND jacuzzi tub (the above) and another room with a jacuzzi tub/shower combo. I wish I could tell you which category to be sure, but I'd say this romantic room was well worth it :-)

While I wish that was in a D2 (as that's what we'll have), I'm afraid it's not. I believe the "luxury bath" is a shower/tub, as opposed to most balcony rooms that have just a shower.

Check out NCL's website and you can see floor plans for each room. You're right, whay I was talking about was the spa suite, very nice. But the room I saw with the extended tub was also very nice. I think you'll be happy either way :-)

We were in a D2 with a tub. The tub is shaped a little odd (wave) but I would say close to standard US size. We were very happy with the tub. The only issue we had was that the doors would open when the ship swayed (we told them but was never fixed.)

Also it is a steep step over to get into the slippery tub/shower, so be careful. I will try to upload a photo...

I really like a tub for myself and my son, so it was worth the extra money for us. Also with the tub we didn't have the water pooling on the floor issue.

thanks guys for your responses and Twoshawns I would love to see some pics if you have them !! I'm glad to hear that it seems that atleast the tub seems to be a lil bigger than the mini stall of a shower that most other boats have !!!

We were in a D2 with a tub. The tub is shaped a little odd (wave) but I would say close to standard US size. We were very happy with the tub. The only issue we had was that the doors would open when the ship swayed (we told them but was never fixed.)

Also it is a steep step over to get into the slippery tub/shower, so be careful. I will try to upload a photo...

I really like a tub for myself and my son, so it was worth the extra money for us. Also with the tub we didn't have the water pooling on the floor issue.

Was in a balcony and never had a problem with water pooling on the floor. No where close to that problem!

Archived