New CLUB HAL Kids Pages Uploaded

crusinmama06

Thank you to one of the moms here at the Family Board (thanks Valerie!) for sending the Club HAL pages from her Alaskan Cruise onboard the Oosterdam -- here are the 3-7 year old pages from that cruise...

The rest of Club HAL is posted here...

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Holland%20America%20Club%20HAL/

The pages from Valerie's cruise...

ClubHalPg1.jpg

ClubHalPg2copy.jpg

ClubHalPg3.jpg

Club20Hal4copy.jpg

Club20Hal5copy.jpg

ClubHalPg6.jpg

I see there's plenty to do your fist day at sea. Is there an open house or something similar the day before (for us it will be embarkation) for the children to check the place out? Just curious. Thanks again!

Yes, in her email, Valerie said there was an open house listed but she didn't scan that page. Sorry, she sent me these pages last month, but I had to get a new copy of a graphics program in order for me to make it work for photobucket.

She may be around to answer your questions.

I see there's plenty to do your fist day at sea. Is there an open house or something similar the day before (for us it will be embarkation) for the children to check the place out? Just curious. Thanks again!

Michele, thanks for posting these! I hope they will help future cruisers.

The first day is an open house, but there are no scheduled activities. You basically fill out a form, meet the counselors and that was it. We were in and out in just a few minutes. I thought Club Hal was well done on my cruise. Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing your experiences. We were on the cruise after you. We had a horrible experience with Club HAL. We were told that there were 3 times as many children our week than on your cruise. They brought on a few brand new staff members who were not trained at all. The staff in general seemed tired and lazy. The first day of activities, there were almost 30 children in the 3-7 age group. You can imagine that that was way too many kids for that little room. There weren't enough places to sit for the kids to do activities. It just goes to show what a difference a day (or week) can make. We LOVED everything else about the Oosterdam. Overall it was an awesome cruise.

We just got back from Alaska on the Volendam. I have all the kids programs for the tween group (8-12 yrs). I don't know how to upload them to this site, but if anyone can tell me how, let me know.

My daughter absolutely LOVED club Hal.

We just got back from Alaska on the Volendam. I have all the kids programs for the tween group (8-12 yrs). I don't know how to upload them to this site, but if anyone can tell me how, let me know.

Cruzden, just email the pages to me...

crusinmama06@comcast.net and I will upload them. I have the upload/edit option turned off at the photo bucket site because all it would take would be one mean/nasty person to click "delete" and years of pages could be gone in a few clicks. :(

The collection (the link in my signature) is from the parents here at the family board.

Thanks! You can send them in any format and I can convert them. :)

Cruzden, just email the pages to me...

crusinmama06@comcast.net and I will upload them. I have the upload/edit option turned off at the photo bucket site because all it would take would be one mean/nasty person to click "delete" and years of pages could be gone in a few clicks. :(

The collection (the link in my signature) is from the parents here at the family board.

Thanks! You can send them in any format and I can convert them. :)

Hi - I will get them scanned this weekend and email them to you, my scanner at home appears to be broken! Thanks!

Got them Cruzden....thanks! Here they are!

HalTeenscansPg1.jpg

HalTeenscansPg2.jpg

HalTeenscansPg3.jpg

HalTeenscansPg4.jpg

Archived