Any good sightseeing or low adventure excursions?

cruisegirl36

We just found out our friend going with us is pregnant so we wanted to find a sight seeing tour or maybe a beach location? We are going on the Conquest in September. I wouldnt mind booking something with the ship either just dont know where to start to know whats good. I was told pregnant women should not or be cautious of going in the natural water like the ocean so I wanted to find something where thats not the only thing to do.

We have Wentworth Pearson tours booked for the day when we are in Jamaica in October he will put together a tour for you if you let him know what your interests are and he will also give recommendations of places to visit check his web site out it is

www.wentworthtours.com

His price was very good we have used him a few times now and have always been happy.

We are stopping in Jamaica on our cruise next month. I will be about 18 weeks. We decided to book with Peat Taylor for an Ochos Rios Highlights tour and are subbing Dunn River Falls with Cobaya Gardens. Hope that helps.

Archived