Solstice breakfast & lunch

formula14

1st time on the Solstice & doing some pre-packing planning... is there a buffet restaurant on the Solstice for breakfast & lunch? Noticed on one of the boards the dress code relates to "main restaurant & specialty restaurant", but no mention of buffet. Is there a buffet restaurant on board or is breakfast & lunch served in the main dining room also? thanks

Breakfast is served in the MDR every day. Lunch is served in the MDR on sea days.

There is a buffet open almost 24 hours a day usually

Coffee Tea & Juices 24 hours

Early risers breakfast 6.00am - 7.00am

Breakfast Buffet 7.00am - 10.30am

Late Breakfast 10.30am - 11.30am

Lunch Buffet 12 noon - 2.30pm

Ice Cream 7.00am - 9.00pm

Pizza & Pasta 12 noon - 9.30pm

Afternoon Tea 4.00pm - 5.00pm

Sushi Selection 5.30pm - 9.30pm

Casual Dining 6.00pm - 9.30pm

Chefs Late night 10.00pm - 1.00am

For breakfast/lunch theres also the Bistro on 5 and the Aquaspa cafe and for lunch the Mast Grill

Hope this helps! :)

Hi Debbie,

Thank you very much for replying so quickly. I'm packing for our trip on Sunday and also wanted to know of the dress code at the buffet for breakfast and lunch. Are T-shirts, tank tops, bermudas & sandals allowed?

:)

Just came back on Sunday, no dress code in the buffet area. If you are at the pool you can just throw a cover-up over the swimsuit and have lunch. It is a beautiful ship, wonderful crew. Have a great time!

Thank you very much! That's all I needed to hear! We were a little worried about the dress code in the buffet area mainly for breakfast and lunch. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that.

Thanks once again!:)

Solstice has the nicest buffet...so many choices and very well laid out so that you don't have to wait in lines or bump into anyone! I don't think you are supposed to go in with an uncovered swimsuit but otherwise anything will do.

Archived