Mariner next week... juice 4 kid question?

Are we allowed to bring any prepackaged juice boxes for kids? If not what is available off the ship at restaurants for little kids like on Stone Island? I have our empty water bottles and some prepackaged foods but not sure about kid drinks...

Thanks..

cruise in 6 days...

Are we allowed to bring any prepackaged juice boxes for kids? If not what is available off the ship at restaurants for little kids like on Stone Island? I have our empty water bottles and some prepackaged foods but not sure about kid drinks...

Thanks..

cruise in 6 days...

You may bring on all the juice boxes you want.

:)

How old are your kids?

I was just at Stone Island on June 23rd. It was very, very hot there. I wouldn't let young children play in the water on Stone Island, because there are many jellyfish in the water. Six people in my group were stung by jellyfish.

One of the waiters heard about the first person and had her rinse off in the shower and he sprayed WD40 on the sting. It help. Then everyone else that got stung looked for the waiter and got sprayed with the WD40, also.

A young boy, about 4 years old, was just walking along the beach where the water would wash up and back. He was stung on the foot by a jellyfish. The poor thing was in a lot of pain. Yes, the waiter found him and sprayed the WD40 on his foot.

If I were to go back to Mazatlan, I would do a land tour with Mazatlan Frank.

Archived