Mobile AL - Fairfield Inn in Spanish Fort?

1123mrk

Has anyone stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Spanish Fort, AL and used their Park, Ride, and Cruise package? Do you have any comments/advice about either the hotel or the transportation to and from the port? Or its location? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Has anyone stayed at the Fairfield Inn and Suites in Spanish Fort, AL and used their Park, Ride, and Cruise package? Do you have any comments/advice about either the hotel or the transportation to and from the port? Or its location? Thanks!

we have reservations at the fiarfield inn spanish fort for our upcoming cruise in september...we got a good deal for four adults and parking for the duration of the cruise in their cruise and park special... in the pics online, it appears to be brand new... the phone number to the motel is 251-370-1160 the special includes taxi voucher to and from the port and a buffett breakfast on embarkation day...

If you are willing, please let me know how your stay was after you have returned. We are booked there in December. The reviews look very good, but I would rather hear from someone that has actually used their park and cruise package. Have a wonderful cruise next month!

If you are willing, please let me know how your stay was after you have returned. We are booked there in December. The reviews look very good, but I would rather hear from someone that has actually used their park and cruise package. Have a wonderful cruise next month!

thanks!! i will let you know...

• 1 month later...
Welcome back from your cruise! How was it? How was your stay at the Fairfield Inn in Spanish Fort? Thanks!

sorry for the delay in posting....:o we had a great time on the cruise and loved the motel!!! the taxi that took us to and from the terminal was great !!! (4 persons with lots of luggage...lol...) they were actually early the morning we left for the cruise... he was waiting for us when we showed up in the lobby about 15 minutes before the pre arranged time... desk person was very helpful ... vehicle was safe and untouched when we returned... all in all, a great trip!!! hope you have as good a trip as we had!!!!! we had a great time in Progresso... went to see the pink flamingos that nest near Progreso, then went to a small Malyan Ruin called Xcambo and then to a beach resort...(all for $15.00) plus cost of drinks/food saw an actual Mayan Chamman (spelling?) and he did a "cleansing ceremony" on one of the guys in our tour group... you can see the video at : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLbHBm3zOxY

the guys name was pablo and did a great job explaining the ruins and history of the area...if you have any more questions, please feel free to ask!! oldmedic

the free wireless internet also was nice... Carnival called my cell while we were in route to advise of an itenerary change (due to incliment weather over the Progreso/Cozumel area) to Key West and Bahamas, so when we got to the Fairfield, I got online to check out what excursions would be available, but while we were at the terminal the next morning, Carnival announced we would be going back to the original itenerary..... so it was all good!!

I can't speak about the hotel, but the Spanish Fort area would be my first choice if I were coming to Mobile for a cruise. It's a relatively upscale area with plenty of shops and restaurants. It's also a straight shot across the Bay leading right into the port.

I can't speak about the hotel, but the Spanish Fort area would be my first choice if I were coming to Mobile for a cruise. It's a relatively upscale area with plenty of shops and restaurants. It's also a straight shot across the Bay leading right into the port.

i think it took us about 10-12 minutes to get from the Fairfield to the port entrance

Archived