Beach Club San Simon

formula14

Hi

Has anyone ever stayed here for the day while in West Bay? They apparently offer day passes to cruisers & thier site looks slick... but one can't judge a place just on how good their site looks... wanted to hear from someone that's been there... looks nice, but no pool. thanks

The Beach Club San Simon

http://www.thebeachclubroatan.com/index.asp?l=0

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna reply and give this question a bump up....I'd love to hear more on it also. Thinking of booking the West Bay Beach Break through Island Marketing and the site says this is the current beach club that they use.

Would also love to know about snorkeling from their beach....close to the reef??

The Beach Club at San Simon is another beach spot further down the beach next to Mayan Princess. It's got a great bar/restaurant right on the beach, bed-type lounges (and I do mean bed) some of which are covered and some are not and a great vibe. The bed-type lounges can "seat" probably 2 people or so. Great appetizers, pasta, etc with good-sized portions. Their drinks are reasonably priced for their location (remember, you're in an exclusive "club" right on the beach). Nothing is really very "far" on West Bay Beach - if I recall correctly the entire length of beachfront that is referred to as WBB encompasses only a mile so.....

It's a fun spot!

• 9 months later...

Archived