POA - Santa Fe Fitness Center and Spa

jacarmn

DH, DS, DD and myself are booked for the POA on July 24th. We are sharing an inside cabin. The square footage is very small.

We've sailed Disney in the past and shared a cabin. On Disney my DH and I would shower and dress in the fitness club/spa.

Can anyone advise if there is shower facilities on the POA in the Santa Fe Fitness Center and Spa. Do they charge you to utilize it everyday?

Any information that past cruisers of the POA can offer would be greatly appreciated.

DH, DS, DD and myself are booked for the POA on July 24th. We are sharing an inside cabin. The square footage is very small.

We've sailed Disney in the past and shared a cabin. On Disney my DH and I would shower and dress in the fitness club/spa.

Can anyone advise if there is shower facilities on the POA in the Santa Fe Fitness Center and Spa. Do they charge you to utilize it everyday?

Any information that past cruisers of the POA can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for posting this! We aren't cruising until October, but very curious as well. We have always cruised Celebrity / Princess in the past; yet all of their ships have a locker / changing area for free that have much larger showers and sometimes a sauna.

Thanks,

Pat

The spa locker rooms are available to everyone. The even have a steam and sauna room that is complementary. Towels are available. Just show your room key and they will issue a locker key to you.

Good liuk with 4 in a cabin. Our balcony cabin had just enough room for 2, while our balcony cabin on Disney was fine for 4.

• 2 weeks later...

We have cruise as a family with DW DS and DD when Ds and DD were teenagers.

We found this work the best - DS and I would go to fitness centre quick dip, steam/sauna, shower and dress for dinner while leaving the stateroom for the gals. Having DS and DD use the facilities in the room is asking for conflict, YMMV.

Archived