Dune Buggy Tour or Nachi Cocum???

Adunfield

Hello,

My DH and I are trying to figure out which excursion to do while in Cozumel. Our top 2 choices are the Dune Buggy Tour or the Nachi Cocum Beach break both through Cozumel cruise excursions.

I have read on other threads that the Dune buggies are quite old, has someone done this excursion recently that can comment on this and elaborate on the dune buggy tour? Was it worth the $$? Do you get to see lots of the island? How was the food? Is there any other company with a dune buggy tour that be comparable, if not better?

Thanks!!!

• 2 weeks later...

We went on dune buggie tour last year and had an absolute blast! The dune buggies are old, but we had no problem. They promised if it broke down they would have one out to us immediately.

First went snorkeling with guide and he fed the fish and took our picture underwater. Sold it to us at the end. Got to see lots of island and the food on the beach break was great. We went in October and there were only 8 of us on entire tour. All the beer, water and soft drinks in back of buggy. We booked through island marketing.ltd We did have to get own transportation to meeting point. Don't remember what the cost was, but not much. Remember someone must be able to drive the standard shift vehicle.

Would definetly recommend it and would consider doing it again.

Archived