Carnival and Bannister

boopie1026

I am happy to report that carnival is once again offering the excursion to bannister Island! I do not know why they stopped but at least its back- its a bit more money than a private excursion but since its a tender port its easier than first going onto Belize then back on a boat to Bannister.. IMO- either way happy to see it!

I just got a reply from Carnival stating that the Bannister Island is not available. Not sure if this is just for the week of 7/25 or if its permanent. I did see Coralbreezetours offers Bannister Island excursion

I just got a reply from Carnival stating that the Bannister Island is not available. Not sure if this is just for the week of 7/25 or if its permanent. I did see Coralbreezetours offers Bannister Island excursion

It is offered on our cruise Carnival Valor, August 29th I actually booked it and paid for it already on Carnival's website. No snorkeling just beach time.

Here is the email I received regarding this excursion.

Dear Guest

Please be advised that this tour is/was on hold due to some maintenance on the island. The tour operator originally advised us that the tour will reopen on the 15th of July, however since then he again notified us that they are not yet ready. At this point we are not certain that the tour will be available for your cruise, however we kindly ask you to visit the shore excursion desk onboard the ship, to check the availability of this excursion.

Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines

Archived