Playa Mia Beach Break

Ironmen

Can you buy the lunch at the Playa Mia Beach Break without getting the deluxe package? If so what is the cost? Or is it better to go for the deluxe package?

Its been several years since I've been to Playa Mia but I remember the pricing was with lunch/without lunch, with snorkel/mats, without snorkel/mats. Go to tripadvisor dot com for some recent reviews -- not so good. On my upcoming September cruise, we're planning to go to Paradise Beach, free entry, $2 for beach chair, with great reviews. We're going on our own by taxi, not part of a cruise ship package.

Playa Mia was nice, but way too expensive for what you're getting. If you get the deluxe package, you have to leave at an assigned time. With the other option, you go back when you want to, but you have to pay for the cab. Neither one is a good option. Paradise Beach would be a much better option. The only danger with them is that it can get crowded if you have 4 or more ships in port that day. Rarely do we eat on excursions, because we eat so much on the ship. We can handle going 6 hours without eating, knowing we'll be eating tons once we're back on board. Save money where you can, and cruise more!;)

If you haven't booked it yet, I would go for Nachi Cocum. You can book it online, they only allow 75 people there total a day and its open bar and awesome food for 55 bucks. I have pics if you would like to see. Its the best beach deal in Cozumel

Don't get the "deluxe" anything for Playa Mia.

If you do, you are late arriving, stuck on a bus and in a race for chairs with everyone else on your bus.

Take the basic deal, get your family together early and head for the cab line. Arrive early, stake out a good spot and then enjoy the extra hour before the others arrive...

If you haven't booked it yet, I would go for Nachi Cocum. You can book it online, they only allow 75 people there total a day and its open bar and awesome food for 55 bucks. I have pics if you would like to see. Its the best beach deal in Cozumel

I would like to see the pics. We planned on Playa Mia, but after reading this, maybe we need to look at Paradise Bay or Nachi Cocum.

Archived