Maximum room occupancy

Philster

I don't think NCL will allow more than the max number in a cabin. I would suggest checking out the AB suites. They allow 5-6 people and have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. That way you would all be together and have all the extra benefits of a suite.:)

Cruise lines base prices on beating hearts so the infant is a person so you can not go past the occupancy however if there are grandparents you can put baby in their room and then actually use the room however. there are not occupancy police it is just for pricing. if they dont go then you have to go to the higher room but it would be less than two rooms.

Instead of booking a 2 bedroom suite my parents used to book us rooms across the hall from eachother, so they would either get a window or a balcony and us kids (there were 3 of us) would sleep in an inside room.

You could book 2 balconies (one for you and one your parents) and have the kids stay in an inside room. Or, if you want to spend the money to upgrade the kids, many ships have connecting rooms, so you can all stay in ocean views or balconies. The grandparents can choose to be in a third connecting room or just near by.

You can book the 2 bedroom suite and have the grandparents in a balcony room on the same floor. Or get the Garden Villa, I think it has 3 bedrooms, if you can afford it :)

Ok thanks! But what if the grandparents want to join? We would like to be able to book a suite but having to get 2 suites might be alittle overboard for us.

What ship are you looking at? On the Jewel class the AB suites can connect to a mini suite which I think would work out beautifully for your situation. You can book the AB for the 5 of you, and the mini for the GP's. That also means if they choose not to come you can cancel their room (before final pymt of course) without any disruption to yours.

Archived