Anyone used NOGA tours

butterfly1968

AS we are all busy planning our next vacation and hoping to get maximum sightseeing and best quality/value out of our tours with private operators, I have opted to get a quote from NOGA tours who are highly recommended by Lonely Planet-as you all would have heard of LP and agree that they are reputable.

They have quoted me below a popular tour operator used by CC members, only difference with meals at own expense and a 4 star accommodation.

As I would prefer to eat on the run and also reviewed the 4 star accommodation chosen, I am inclined to book (and pay US$ after the tour as other co requests).

HAs any of my CC friends used NOGA, or are willing to share info/opinions on this company please??:confused::confused::rolleyes:

We visited Egypt twice but two years ago, I used Le Caire travel, I found them as a reputable agency from friends has used them before.

We had a great time during our 1st quick trip, just an over day. So, we didn't hesitate to use them again for 15 days tour to Egypt, we spend great time with them.

Please feel free to ask more questions.

• 2 months later...

Archived