Need information - can I switch cruises before final payment?

My daughter and I are in the process of paying for our current cruise, which leaves in March and heading to Falmouth and Labadee. However, with all the things I have read on here about Jamaica, we are seriously thinking about switching itineraries. I have looked for a thread on here that talks about possible charges for switching before final payment, but can't seem to find one. Anyone know if it is possible and if so, what the cost is, if any? I've sent an email to RCI and awaiting a response but I know I could get a quicker answer here :)

Thanks!

Yes, you can switch itineraries at no cost this early in advance. Make sure you keep the same reservation number so you can keep whatever OBC or 'grandfathering' you may have thanks to the early booking date.

If you have something in mind, call RCI and tell them you need to change your cruise.

I think you should read more before you change. I've always enjoyed

Jamaica and thousands of tourists do every week. Most of the violence

you may have read about is miles and miles from Falmouth. Google Falmouth and see.

Archived