Victory Balcony Cabins

rosieado

Does anyone know if the two dividers between three adjoining balcony cabins can be opened such that you can walk on the balcony from the first cabin and go to the other two cabins. I am thinking that the max is that only one divider can be opened and thus only two balconies can be connected. Anyone know for sure (or does it depend).

Does anyone know if the two dividers between three adjoining balcony cabins can be opened such that you can walk on the balcony from the first cabin and go to the other two cabins. I am thinking that the max is that only one divider can be opened and thus only two balconies can be connected. Anyone know for sure (or does it depend).

Only 2 rooms open together.

Just to make sure I am clear, I am talking about outside on the balcony, how many balconies can be connected by opening the outside dividers. I am not talking about connecting the inside cabins.

We were in a suite on the Victory and there was a bunch of Canadians next to us and all had balconies and they had 3 cabins and one big balcony, so they opened all those into 3. I just asked my hubby to make sure. Those guys were always on the balcony, I dont think they ever left the cabins LOL

I'm sure that they can all be opened.... The problem is that when you open them at least one of the dividers will block the balcony door from one of the rooms....:(

They all open up so that they can wash down the decks and clean the windows while at port.... They'll leave you a note on your bed the night before the scheduled wash down....

Joey & Pat

Archived