What do you pack in your carry on?

we are living in a couple of weeks and really thinking to just have carry-on as well :D But....why would you take a fan ?!

I know, I know, the ol' fan question! :)

A bilateral mastectomy/medications makes it difficult for me to sleep, and for whatever reason, a fan helps alleviate the discomfort.

My poor husband has to schlep the fan everywhere we go. :o

Do try cruising with just a carry on, at least once! You'll perfect your "list" over time. It sure makes travel much easier! If you roll your clothes, there is a LOT of room!

Bon voyage! :)

All my clothes for the entire week! I can get my tees, shorts, polos, sox, underwear, bathing suit, hat, snorkel, flip flops, books, extra pair of pants into a carry on, no problem! Fits into a luggage rack on the plane and I can roll onto the ship myself.

I put my meds, travel documents, binoculars & camera into a shoulder bag.

My vacation attitude goes into my head!

actually...this would be me as well

:D

I know, I know, the ol' fan question! :)

A bilateral mastectomy/medications makes it difficult for me to sleep, and for whatever reason, a fan helps alleviate the discomfort.

My poor husband has to schlep the fan everywhere we go. :o

Do try cruising with just a carry on, at least once! You'll perfect your "list" over time. It sure makes travel much easier! If you roll your clothes, there is a LOT of room!

Bon voyage! :)

Hey chickie...we do what we need to do right? I give you thumbs up because not even the discomfort doesn't stop you from what you like to do. And your husband is really sweet

I think we most definely go with a carry-on. I have been selecting mix and match so that things that I wear in the afternoon for lunch with a different top i can use it for dinner and viceverse. Also I am putting together all clothing that are light material so they do not take to much space, and since I just want to take two pare of shoes, all clothing must look nice with those shoes. as far as bra I will have just the one that I wear during the flight that I can use with a dress. talking about flight, I will be wearing short that has a lot of pocket on the side so I can put my stuff like small documents etc and a pouch around my waist (one me and one my husband). If it get cold in the plaine, they have blankets:) Beside the short i am wearing I will have just another short. And when I go to excursion I will have mostly just my bathing suit which look like a short and a toptank anyway so I do not need to put anything else on it :D

I even find something cool for my husband for his carry on: one pair of slack that have a zipper around the knee and became "short" so he can use it in the morning and in the evening My toiletry will be all travel size. So i think I am in the right direction and my husband is happy!

I can tell you also that whatever I put it I will make sure that we live room for a bottle of wine each!

I pack my carryon as if my luggage won't arrive. My tote is my purse with camera, docs, money etc.

My carry on will have my makeup, bathing suit, formal outfit (1) and shoes, 3 day/evening outfits.

I can always do laundry if necessary and never have to shop for clothes and makeup if big bag doesn't make it or makes it late.

All Electronics, camera, camcorder, C-PaP, Laptop, Alarm Clock, Extension cord, Batteries and power strip etc.

One change of clothing with shoes just incase my luggage goes MIA :eek:

Meds

Coleman BBQ Grille for the Balcony

Fireworks.

Fred

Fireworks?!:confused: to no mention the BBQ grille another :confused: you are funny!

My guess is it's a giant clothes pin to attach towel to chair, keep the wind from blowing the towel away.. To help me spot my chair when I get out of the pool, I put a banana on it. They're free on the ship and they are yellow.

I absolutely love this!! What a clever trick!

Thanks~ I think we need to start a BANANNA CLUB!!

I will wink at you if I see your bannana!

This is what makes pouring through these boards so worth it, sometimes things just have impact and this little one did it for me. Love it

Wink!! Wink!!

chiquita02.jpg

How much water do you (and are you allowed to) bring per person and how do you normally pack it? I cant stand the taste of the water on the ship and am normally dehydrated by the end of the week. Would my wife and I be able to bring a case of water each along with us?

All Electronics, camera, camcorder, C-PaP, Laptop, Alarm Clock, Extension cord, Batteries and power strip etc.

One change of clothing with shoes just incase my luggage goes MIA :eek:

Meds

Coleman BBQ Grille for the Balcony

Fireworks.

Fred

Is that for the fish that you catch from fishing off your balcony?:D

I take a 22" carryon and pack everything I need for the cruise.

Archived