Need Help!!St. John's, NB Moosehead Brewery Tours???

We will be in St. John, NB in August and would like to tour the Moosehead Brewery. When I was reading older posts about it here they were saying that this brewery no longer offers private tours. Could someone please let me know if they have toured this brewery lately or attempted it and found out it's not open?? Anyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

We will be in St. John, NB in August and would like to tour the Moosehead Brewery. When I was reading older posts about it here they were saying that this brewery no longer offers private tours. Could someone please let me know if they have toured this brewery lately or attempted it and found out it's not open?? Anyone's help will be greatly appreciated.

From www.moosehead.ca :

Q: Does Moosehead offer brewery tours?

A: Unfortunately, due to safety and security concerns, we no longer conduct tours of our plant. However, we do have an on-site and on-line retail store where you can purchase Moosehead memorabilia. Please visit www.MooseheadCountryStore.com

------------------

There is an excursion that offers a city highlights tour and then to O'Leary's pub for some moosehead product. Definately no more brewery tours.

From www.moosehead.ca :

Q: Does Moosehead offer brewery tours?

A: Unfortunately, due to safety and security concerns, we no longer conduct tours of our plant. However, we do have an on-site and on-line retail store where you can purchase Moosehead memorabilia. Please visit www.MooseheadCountryStore.com

------------------

There is an excursion that offers a city highlights tour and then to O'Leary's pub for some moosehead product. Definately no more brewery tours.

Hi,

If you interested in doing a brewery tour within walking distance of the ship dock are two brewey(in Halifax) We went to the tour of the Alexander Keith's brewery. It is not the working brewery but it gives you the history of the company and a tasting for a fee. It is well worth the trip. This beer is not sold in the USA but better that moosehead. I think they have a web site google it.

sailnjmom

Archived