Map for HOHO bus in Saint John, New Brunswick

In Saint John, we will probably be taking the HOHO pink bus. I read on the Ambassador web site that there are three routes. What I can't find is a map or a list that indicates where each stop is. If anyone has taken this HOHO or knows a link to the stops, I'd appreciate having that information. I'd like to plan ahead of time where I might want to get off so I can maximize our time in port.

In Saint John, we will probably be taking the HOHO pink bus. I read on the Ambassador web site that there are three routes. What I can't find is a map or a list that indicates where each stop is. If anyone has taken this HOHO or knows a link to the stops, I'd appreciate having that information. I'd like to plan ahead of time where I might want to get off so I can maximize our time in port.

The Big Pink Buses will follow three routes throughout the city: A - All about Town, R - Reversing Falls and T - Top of the Market. Tour tickets purchased are good for all three routes and will run continuously throughout the day.

Stops I know for sure are loyalist burial ground, city market, fort howe, reversing falls

The Big Pink Buses will follow three routes throughout the city: A - All about Town, R - Reversing Falls and T - Top of the Market. Tour tickets purchased are good for all three routes and will run continuously throughout the day.

Stops I know for sure are loyalist burial ground, city market, fort howe, reversing falls

Where can you buy the tickets for the Big Pink Bus?

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

We've taken the Pink Bus in Saint John. There are three routes they spell out :"A R T". The A route is 1 hr and is called the All About Town which covers a wide range of sites, there are about 6 stops enroute. The R route is 1/2 long and is called the Reversing Falls. There are a couple of stops on that route which main purpose is to get you to the Reversing Falls. The T route (1/2 hr) is called Top of the Market and takes you through the core of the city with several stops...make sure you go the the City Market on that route.

It is a fun all day at your liesure tour and the buses are a real experience to travel on.

Enjoy!

Did you take the Pink Bus while on a cruise? I have emailed them a question but do not expect an answer quickly. Can you return to the ship for a nap/rest/lunch and go again in the afternoon all on the same ticket?

For the Top of the Market route, do they take you up King STreet, Canada's shortest and steepest street, or do they arrive by a different route? I've been reading that 20 stories are covered in two blocks. I'd love to see it, but not necessarily walk it!

Thanks. So glad to hear from someone who's actually done the tour(s). Did you find it an economical way to see the city, or would taxis to just the reversing falls and then to the City Market have been done it, with lots of walking, too?

Did you take the Pink Bus while on a cruise? I have emailed them a question but do not expect an answer quickly. Can you return to the ship for a nap/rest/lunch and go again in the afternoon all on the same ticket?

For the Top of the Market route, do they take you up King STreet, Canada's shortest and steepest street, or do they arrive by a different route? I've been reading that 20 stories are covered in two blocks. I'd love to see it, but not necessarily walk it!

Thanks. So glad to hear from someone who's actually done the tour(s). Did you find it an economical way to see the city, or would taxis to just the reversing falls and then to the City Market have been done it, with lots of walking, too?

There must have been some misinformation you read on King Street. Prior to "urbanization" King Street was known as Canada's widest and steepest main street; however, it is an 8% grade and rises 80 feet over 2 blocks - equivalent of an 8 story building.

There must have been some misinformation you read on King Street. Prior to "urbanization" King Street was known as Canada's widest and steepest main street; however, it is an 8% grade and rises 80 feet over 2 blocks - equivalent of an 8 story building.

Thanks, Acey. What would we do without you on the Canada boards?

I have received a return email from Ambassatours (Grey Line) and was told that they DO travel UP King STreet, so you don't have to climb it. Also, you MAY return to the ship at any time. YOu'll wear a sticker they give you when you board to identify those who have paid for the tour(s).

He also sent me a map of the route of the Big Pink Bus but it won't copy to cruise critic. Look it up on their website, though. I hope you know how to make it large enough to read. I didn't.

http://www.ambassatours.com

Archived