B753 - Carib. Princess

kl630

Is there anyone with an information on B753? I've read that there is a pillar in the balcony, but don't know how much that would bother someone. Also, I've never had an aft room. Any thoughts on that?

Do a search for the ultimate aft thread here on the princess board. It has very detailed information on the aft cabins. I can't say from personal experience about B753 but any aft cabin is better than a side facing cabin any day. IMHO. :)

I have actually stayed in this exact room and LOVED it. Yes there is a slight obstruction but the fact that your balcony is much larger than a "normal" balcony, and the fact that you could hear the wake of the water, it sold us. We did feel some vibration on the first day and pulling in and out of port; however, we got use to it by the second day. Hope this helps, I am going to check to see if I have any pics.

Thank you both! If you have pictures, that would be wonderful. We have been on Princess before, but mid ship. Just want to be sure about it. Is the obstruction in the middle, or off to the side?

Back in 2002 we had an aft cabin on Grand Princess and it was advertised as "obstructed" which drove me CRAZY trying to find out what it was and where -- just like you're going now!!! I fussed, fumed, and fretted! It turned out to be NOT A BIG deal.

It was a structural vertical support (like an I-beam) that stuck out from one side of balcony about 9 inches at the point where balcony goes from covered to uncovered. That was located about 1/3 to 1/2,of the way from sliding door to the railing, and probably consumed a space about 9 in x 9 in. Betw the door and the obstruction was where we stored out snorkeling gear bag.

I believe you will find something similar to what we found.

Archived