farewell song PLEASE HELP!

Hi out there,

does anyone have the lyrics to the RCI farewell song. I am making a scrapbook and would like to include the song can't remember all the words. I tried going on you tube to listen but quality of video isnt that great.

Thanks

Hi out there,

does anyone have the lyrics to the RCI farewell song. I am making a scrapbook and would like to include the song can't remember all the words. I tried going on you tube to listen but quality of video isnt that great.

Thanks

Youtube and webshots - two of the best memory-joggers on the internet!

The sound is a little clearer on this one:

You know, I've been on five Royal Caribbean cruises and have yet to hear this song... All my cruises have ended with "Auld Lang Syne"... and a few ended with "Imagine" as well. Is it just up to the Cruise Director on how he wants to end the sailing?

You know, I've been on five Royal Caribbean cruises and have yet to hear this song... All my cruises have ended with "Auld Lang Syne"... and a few ended with "Imagine" as well. Is it just up to the Cruise Director on how he wants to end the sailing?

It's supposed to be sung as a company standard at the end of every cruise. If it isn't then it's generally because the CD hates it, he just wont be telling the office he's not doing it!

Lyrics for "Until We Meet Again"

It's been our pleasure to have you with us, as we "cruised" the open seas....

And shared all it's beauty, as far as the eye can see.

With so many ways to relax and so many things to do....

The only challenge you had to face was to try all that's here for you.

Whether it was dreaming beneath the stars or just bathing in the suns warm glow.... These memories you'll take with you where ever you may go.

And though we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end. We hope the magic and the memories will stay with you, my friend. Until we meet again....

And we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end.

And though we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end. We hope the magic and the memories will stay with you, my friend.

Until we meet again.....

Until we meet... Until we meet again...

I thought it was "Don't let the gangplank hit you on the butt on your way off"?? Short of cattle prods, they want you off the ship.:)

I do recall that Hawaiian Jewish Adventure cruise that featured Aloha Oy!!:D

Lyrics for "Until We Meet Again"

And shared all it's beauty, as far as the eye can see.

Whether it was dreaming beneath the stars or just bathing in the suns warm glow.... These memories you'll take with you where ever you may go.

And though we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end. We hope the magic and the memories will stay with you, my friend. Until we meet again....

And we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end.

And though we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end. We hope the magic and the memories will stay with you, my friend.

Until we meet again.....

And shared in all its beauty, as far as the eye can see.

Whether it was dreaming beneath the stars or just bathing in the sun's warm glow.... These memories you'll take with you where ever you may go.

And though we bid you farewell for now, as our cruise comes to an end. We hope the magic and the memories will stay with you, my friend. Until we meet....Until we meet again....

I was so disappointed on my last March 28, 2010, Voyager of the Seas. There was only one final show Saturday night. It started at 7:30. I had an 8pm dining (late fixed dining). I stayed until 8:15, but finally left the show so we would not be too late for dinner. I missed this final song. Well, at least the waiters did their "Hey Look Me Over" song -- What is the title for that song? Hey CD Mike S. (DJMIKE) -- Why only one final show that cruise?

Hi def youtube video -->

Archived