Zip Lining and cave Tubing?

IrishCowboy

We got back from Carnival Legend a few months ago. We went with NCQ Adventures.

It was fabulous. Pricing is a little more but talk about personal service.

There were 3 of us and it was 125 each. The more people you have the less it is.

This included: Narrated driving tour, zip lining, Cave tubing, lunch at the resort and stopping for cashew wine and fruit.

Nacho..the owner called me to confirm our reservations. Nacho and Cynthia his wife were awesome. We learned so much on this trip thanks to them. We were first to hit the zip lines so no waiting total blast. We then walked over to the river for the cave tubing. We had a river guide take us down the river once again just us 3. We had great tubes..orange with handles which made it easier to carry and we sat up higher in the water so no hitting our butts. The guide stopped inside the cave and we explored the inside of the cave. Crystal formations were awesome. After the activites we went to the restaurant for a fabulous buffet lunch. Wonderful baked chicken, beans and rice, tortillas, plantains, and so much more. Nacho and his wife Cynthia on the way back took us to a store to purchase some cashew wine. We had just a wonderful time. Well worth the price. We also stopped at the zoo for a quick look. Still made it in time to so a little shopping. Nacho really got the job done.

We did a last minute tubing and zipling tour with NCQ, and as mentioned earlier, the service is excellent. Well worth the money. It was our favorite of all of the destinations. There was 12 of us, including my 71 year old Father and everyone did great. You will learn more about this little Country than you ever could have imnagined. Here is a link:

http://www.ncqadventuretours.com/tubing.html

We'll be in Belize December 30th, and wanted to do the zipline/cavetubing, so we went with http://www.cavetubing.bz/. We just decided yesterday to go with Vital Nature and Mayan Tours and I sent an email last night. I got a phone call from Vitalino Reyes today to confirm our reservation. He seems like a really nice guy. They have great reviews on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g291973-d645066-Reviews-Cave_Tubing_with_Vitalino_Reyes-Corozal_Town_Corozal.html we're really excited to try them.:D

We got back from Carnival Legend a few months ago. We went with NCQ Adventures.

It was fabulous. Pricing is a little more but talk about personal service.

There were 3 of us and it was 125 each. The more people you have the less it is.

This included: Narrated driving tour, zip lining, Cave tubing, lunch at the resort and stopping for cashew wine and fruit.

Nacho..the owner called me to confirm our reservations. Nacho and Cynthia his wife were awesome. We learned so much on this trip thanks to them. We were first to hit the zip lines so no waiting total blast. We then walked over to the river for the cave tubing. We had a river guide take us down the river once again just us 3. We had great tubes..orange with handles which made it easier to carry and we sat up higher in the water so no hitting our butts. The guide stopped inside the cave and we explored the inside of the cave. Crystal formations were awesome. After the activites we went to the restaurant for a fabulous buffet lunch. Wonderful baked chicken, beans and rice, tortillas, plantains, and so much more. Nacho and his wife Cynthia on the way back took us to a store to purchase some cashew wine. We had just a wonderful time. Well worth the price. We also stopped at the zoo for a quick look. Still made it in time to so a little shopping. Nacho really got the job done.

Could you please tell me about how long the tour is and do we have enough time to shop as well before boarding the ship.

• 1 month later...

We are booked with Vitalino at cavetubing.bz in October. They have all new equiptment and for $45 for cave tubing or $99 for the tubing/zip combo, the price is right. We are only doing tubing and the price includes lunch, soda/water, rum punch, transportation and equiptment.

I will post a review when I get back.

Gina

• 3 weeks later...
We'll be in Belize December 30th, and wanted to do the zipline/cavetubing, so we went with http://www.cavetubing.bz/. We just decided yesterday to go with Vital Nature and Mayan Tours and I sent an email last night. I got a phone call from Vitalino Reyes today to confirm our reservation. He seems like a really nice guy. They have great reviews on trip advisor http://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g291973-d645066-Reviews-Cave_Tubing_with_Vitalino_Reyes-Corozal_Town_Corozal.html we're really excited to try them.:D

Check out our roll call. Will be doing this as well!

Snow bunny

Archived