NCL Star Suites - Sofa Size?

Tggrtoes

I posted on the NCL board, but thought I'd post here too. I've heard about the family suites and THINK the sofa beds are double size (not single), but can't find any definitive answers anywhere.

Does anyone know? Specifically Mini Suites and I think they are Family Suites? Possibly basic penthouse suite (I think that is the 3rd level suite?) All the suite levels on NCL are nice to have but sooo confusing. :confused: I love the higher end suites, but they are way out of our price range.

I've mentioned this in other posts, but DS (almost 3) needs me to lay down with him until he's asleep when we are in a strange location. (thankfully I don't have to do that at home!) A single bed would be way uncomfortable... I'm no skinny minnie. :cool:

We had a Penthouse Suite on the Jade (with a master bedroom, 2nd bedroom and sofa bed). The sofa bed was a single bed.

In the minisuites (we toured them on the cabin crawl), the sofa bed was a double and could have the curtain pulled between the sofa and the bed.

Best,

Mia

Thanks Mia. I KNEW there was one, but couldn't remember which one. Mini Suite is definitely the way we want to go if we do NCL. I really wanted to do the Carnival Spirit out of San Diego cuz they have a 5 day, but they don't have double pull outs even in Grand Suite, so our only other option was 7 day Splendor out of LA on Carnival. NCL and Disney are the 2 lines we want to try next so I'll start watching both for deals.

Thx.

Archived