Red Carnival Insulated Cup??? Do they still sell?

globe9

2 carnival cruises ago the GF and I bought those red, Carnival insulated cups/mugs that they sold at bars and when you bought the soda card. You could use these for them to put soda in too. We brought them along on the last cruise and they were still selling them, so we used them to get sodas with our card.

Do they still sell these cups? We'll bring them if they still do. It's nice to get soda in a larger cup.

Thanks!

In February one of my friends drinks a lot of soda, so she bought the soda card and got the red travel mug that came with it. I assume that's the same one you're talking about. It looked like a good-quality mug and I liked the color (but I don't drink soda often at all, so wasn't about to get the soda card).

Yep! I bought mine 2 years ago and brought them back with me on these last 2 cruises. You'd think I would be saving money, but nope, DH and DD both decided they had to have one, so I still bought more of them! LOL

Now we have 3.

Yes, still sell them. Have used mine on 21 Carnival cruises and plan to bring them on the next 4 we have booked. They hold a whole can of soda if you ask them not to put in much ice. I do this and then get ice on the lido deck and add it to my cup as I drink it down some. Lynda

Here is a picture of the red pop glass and a funship glass, so you can compair the size...... lol the shot glass you can see in the background was a gift from one dd to the other on her 19th bd (drinking age here) it is also the same size LOL oh the red one is missing the black lid

2368213790097654989S425x425Q85.jpg

Ok - this may sound like a weird question..but do these cups sweat? One of the reason I prefer insulated mugs or cups is that they do not sweat....I am a bit OCD about picking up my drink and having the glass drip all over me! :eek:

When you purchase the soda card on RCCL...you get one of those insulated cups with your purchase. They are VERY nice!!!

I am very disappointed to know that I will have to purchase it if I want one when I am on the Liberty later this year. I just thought I would get one when I purchase the soda card like on RCCL.

Archived