Port variety

CLEMM

I am a Celebrity loyalist to the point that I haven't ever cruised another line. However, I must admit that I am getting bored with the same ole same ole, particularly in Europe. I looked at Princess for next year and was amazed by the number of different ports they go to. I would hate to leave Celebrity, but I am tempted by some of the different ports. I wish Celebrity would expand its horizons. Literally.

We were repeating too many of the Carib ports and now have chosen to do a few as land trips which we have enjoyed greatly.

Also am trying a river cruise this Sept..Amsterdam to Vienna to Budapest. This will be something totally new.

I agree...sometimes, you either have to switch lines for the change or travel without the cruise ship to shake things up a bit.

But it's a wonderful problem to have.;)

Hi-

We are now very loyal to Celebrity ... especially after we tried other line and didn't like them nearly as much.

Two suggestions:

See my signature list.

Look at the unusual and non-repetitive B2B2B itinerary we found and just booked on Celebrity for next year (Constellation, June 27, July 9 and July 21). If 36 days is too long for you, drop either the first cruise or the third.

Send a letter to Celebrity in Miami, attn: Deployment Dept., suggesting the specific itineraries you are interested in. Don't do this by phone or email. A well written letter, sent by elite status cruiser, gets attention. I'm sending my letter on Friday.

Hope this helps! We also want to see new itineraries on Celebrity!

Best,

Liz

Archived