St.Andrews question help!

I took the Carnival Glory last month (LOVED IT! ) and we went to St. Martins and the caves. Next year I am going again with 13 of my friends to celebrate our 40th birthdays.

Can someone tell me about St. Andrews....how far from Saint John and would my friends enjoy it. Has anyone been there or should I just bring them to St. Martins?

Any tour company that goes there as well.

I took the Carnival Glory last month (LOVED IT! ) and we went to St. Martins and the caves. Next year I am going again with 13 of my friends to celebrate our 40th birthdays.

Can someone tell me about St. Andrews....how far from Saint John and would my friends enjoy it. Has anyone been there or should I just bring them to St. Martins?

Any tour company that goes there as well.

St. Andrew's is a historic summer seaside resort town. It is approx. 70 minutes from Saint John. www.freedomtours.com offers tours there. Here is a snippit from their website:

St Andrews by the Sea

Historic St Andrews (at one time a summer resort for the rich and famous) is a delightful 6-hour tour. Museums, galleries, the county gaol, shops and historic homes are just a few of the things we see & do on this tour. A visit to the famous Algonquin Hotel, built in the 1800’s is sure to be a highlight.

Enjoy some free time along Water Street to shop in the many unique antique gift shops and art galleries.

Your guide will regale you with stories of the past and present.

Tour length: 6 hours

Cost per person: CA $90.00

Van Cost for private tour CA $410.00

Archived