Charging Digital & Video Cameras - DP

Bee Dub

We were on Sapphire (Sister ship to diamond) in January cruising Auckland to Sydney. Took Australian 4 outlet power board and a pin converter to plug into US style outlet. 110v is no problem as nearly all modern camera/laptop/mobile phone chargers can be used in 110-250v range but check back of your unit. We kept 2 cameras and 2 mobile phones on charge whenever necessary (perhaps I could of missed the phones as my mobile phone account is a whopper :mad: !!!)

cheers

Charged the batteries for the digital camera almost every night on the Star for a 30 day cruise. Not a problem. The charger held the 4 batteries I needed for the camera and it worked in the outlet of the Star Princess.

Good advise on power strip.

Also, good to have spare batteries for all day excursions. I get great price on Ebay for batteries. Just paid $7.95 plus shipping for 2 batteries for my digital camera. They wanted $21.95 for ONE at a local store!

My boyfriend and I just got back from Caribbean Princess cruise and we had several digitals cameras, video recorders and cell to keep charged....lol... He brought 2 different extension cords....one had a plug without ground and the end had a 4 open areas to plug into....he also brough a power strip without ground on it and we charged several different things....I never would have thought of that....

Archived