Silver Moon 24 person cruise experiences?

bandrproductions

We went with Elvis and gang in March on the 24 person sail. We enjoyed the day very much. The only thing I would say though is that the swim with sea turtles was VERY crowded. We actually did not enjoy the sea turtles as much because we were kicked in the head more than once not by fellow passengers, but by all the other catamaran operators' passengers. We did very much enjoy the snorkel over the shipwreck. The catamaran size, comfort, food and crew of Silvermoon were all excellent. It was one of our favorite days.

As a side note, I saw your other post, and I can't recommend Shasa, over Silvermoon, but we are booked with them for March of 2011. I liked that their sea turtle swim was away from the larger catamaran operators. Both get excellent reviews, and I wish you a great day no matter who you select.

Safe travels!

I've got to agree with WaggesAZ. The crew was great, and the yacht was beautiful and spacious. Food was good and plenty of it. My only complaint would be the turtle stop. Both the 24 and 12 passenger catamarans stopped at the same place. Unfortunately we had a group with us with a large amount of young teen girls. I don't know if they had never snorkeled before but they screamed and kicked the enire time we were with the turtles. :rolleyes: Snorkeling should be relaxing and floating, not kicking and screaming.

Thanks for the feedback. I'm looking for something relaxing to do with my husband for our honeymoon. I think I'm going to book a tour with glory tours instead. I wouldn't want to risk not enjoying the snorkeling as much because of having too many people there. We'll go next time.

Archived