Fascination - View onboard account on TV?

stacieps

Can you view your onboard account on the TV on the Fascination?

2nd question: I will have several minors on the cruise. If they have charging privileges, the charges show by person (folio) and then the total under my folio, correct? Each will have a set amount of spending money and I'm just trying to remember how easy it is to see which charges belong to which person.

Thanks.

No, you cannot view your onboard account on the TV on Fascination. Sorry!

I had 2 teens with me in June and it would have been nice to view their charges daily, but that is not yet available.

That's what I thought, but couldn't wasn't sure if I was confusing with Disney that doesn't have account viewing on their TVs.

So, when I go to the desk to review my account, I can get it broken down by each person right?

That's what I thought, but couldn't wasn't sure if I was confusing with Disney that doesn't have account viewing on their TVs.

So, when I go to the desk to review my account, I can get it broken down by each person right?

Yes, they have it broken down by sail and sign card. We went once on our last cruise and checked to make sure our teens were following our rules. Lucky for them, they were.

Fantasy class ships don't have it. It depends on the ship. We had it on Spirit & Pride. Yes the charges are identified on each line who's card was used. The main account holder will see all charges so DH saw my purchases with his but I only saw my charges on my folio acct.

Archived