Marvin Cave Tubing

tdrakos

We were on the 1/29 sailing of the Grand. We booked with Marvin and Wet ‘n wild tour group for cave tubing. This was the one excursion we were really looking forward to doing. Much to our disappointment the Grand arrived an hour and a half late into port. Even though we were on the first tender out, we didn’t get into port until 3 pm. Marvin was waiting for us and told us there was no way to do the excursion. I really appreciated him telling us the truth that the excursion would take at the least 4 hours and we just didn’t have the time. I certainly did not want to miss the ship. Even if we gunned it, Marvin said we just wouldn’t be able to do it. We were thoroughly impressed by Marvin. He took us back to his office and gave us our deposit back. We asked him if he recommended any other tour and he took us to a snorkel tour operator. We booked a snorkel tour which was half an hour away and waited. By then, there was a group forming for the tour. Marvin waited with all of us and tried to get a hold of the captain. In the end, no captain in site, so they cancelled the tour. We were out of luck again. However, we truly appreciated all the Marvin did. He tried to help out. I hope to go back to Belize soon and will definitely book with Marvin again.

Archived