Stingray City Tour

briller

I agree, stay away from the excursions that hold a lot of passengers. Those boats looked so crowded I can't imagine being on them for the ride to and back from Sting Ray City. We went for a smaller excursion with red sails out of rum point but I believe they run out of the westin too. Some of the boats other than red sails looked rather run down at Sting Ray so you want a ship with nice amenities like being able to hose down after, have a drink of water etc....There are many to choose from, it can be confusing. Guess you have to go with what works for you time wise. The catarmaran boats looked like a lot of fun too...

I can't say as I was not on a cruise but stayed on the island for the week. I am hearing good things about the nativeway tour that some have taken the included snorkeling, sting ray city and rum point with lunch. This sounds awesome to me. Ask others for details bit for the time involved you are getting to do and see alot for the money and you will love Rum Point.

Archived