?'s about Your Time Dining and Bon Voyage

ToadStar

When I booked my cruise online I had opted for YTD. I did have a problem and my reservation was cancelled, but a PVP called me the next day and I redid my reservation without a problem for everything I had the day before including the same room and YTD. Well I was just browsing the Carnival website again and saw that only certain ships offer YTD and the one I am on (Valor) does not. The PVP did not mention this to me at all so does anyone know if they offer the YTD or not? Should I call the PVP and check on this? What happens if I leave it as is and when I get on the ship they do not offer it??

Also, regarding purchasing alcohol (not wine or champagne) through Bon Voyage - I recall having seen a list with prices before, but can not find it on the website anymore. Is this service still being offered and how would I go about pricing, what is offered, and purchasing?

I do almost everything online and like having copies of everything I purchase so I know I am all set and what I still need to do. Also I will probably end up printing everything out with me and taking it with me in my binder so there can not be an argument about what I have or have not purchased...

Bon Voyage Department open 9am-5pm EST

Should place order at least 2 weeks prior to sail date-Some have placed orders closer to sail date,, but better safe then sorry..Prices Do Not include tax

800-522-7648 Prices as of 2/22/10

__________________________________________________ __

Rums:

Capt Morgan Spiced $55

Gosling, Appleton VX, Bacardi $40.

Malibu $55

Vodkas:

Absolute Citron, Stoli , Skye and Finlandia $40

Grey Goose, and 3 olives $60

Gin:

Beefeater $40

Slow Gin $40

Bombay Sapphire $55

Canadian Whiskeys:

Canadian Club and Seagram’s 7 $38

Crown Royal and Jamison $55

Scotch:

Dewar’s $60

Chivas Regal $60

Johnny Walker/Black $70

Bourbon:

Jack Daniels $65

Maker’s Mark $60

Jim Beam $38

Tequila:

1800 - $55

Margaritaville $40

Salsa Hornitas (Sp) $60

Patron Silver $70

After Dinner:

Raspberry Liquor $40

Frangelico $45

Jagermeister $60

Chambord $60

Limoncello $60

Amaretto:

Disaronna $45

Brandy

Courvoisier $55

Apricot, Blackberry, and Cherry $40

Smirnoff Ice - Citrus $5.75

Beer:

Bud/Bud Light 16 ounce $5.75

Miller/Coors Reg/Lite 12 oz bottle $4.95

Heinekin 12 oz bottle $4.95

Amstel Reg/Lite - $4.95

Michelob Ultra $5.75 16 oz

Corona – 12 oz bottle - $4.95

Fosters – Large 750ML $6.75

Beer is sold as singles. The prices do not differ for a case.

Red Bull Reg/Sugar Free $4.75 (8.3 oz)

Mixers (soda’s/juices) are the same [/font][/color]price as the bar. $1.95 for a can of soda and $1.75 for juice.

Fresh Lemon and lime can be ordered from Room Service

When I booked my cruise online I had opted for YTD. I did have a problem and my reservation was cancelled, but a PVP called me the next day and I redid my reservation without a problem for everything I had the day before including the same room and YTD. Well I was just browsing the Carnival website again and saw that only certain ships offer YTD and the one I am on (Valor) does not. The PVP did not mention this to me at all so does anyone know if they offer the YTD or not? Should I call the PVP and check on this? What happens if I leave it as is and when I get on the ship they do not offer it??

Also, regarding purchasing alcohol (not wine or champagne) through Bon Voyage - I recall having seen a list with prices before, but can not find it on the website anymore. Is this service still being offered and how would I go about pricing, what is offered, and purchasing?

I do almost everything online and like having copies of everything I purchase so I know I am all set and what I still need to do. Also I will probably end up printing everything out with me and taking it with me in my binder so there can not be an argument about what I have or have not purchased...

Also, the Valor does offer anytime dining. I sail (my first cruise) on the Valor in Aug. and that is what I chose. They usually only offer a set number of these per cruise. So, maybe they were just all taken already. I would double check before you cruise though to see if you can get it switched.

Archived