Q on Oasis

Thinking about booking a Q - small interior cabin for my teenage sons. DH and I will be in a larger cabin. Any feedback or pics from someone who has been in one of those cabins?

Thanks in advance!

We always book the Q cabin; allows us to cruise 3 times instead of 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a different way to look at it.....on the older ships like Monarch and Majesty most cabins are only 110 sq' and a 149 sq' space on those ships are considered a "superior" cabin making a Cat Q on Oasis look large. Then on Freedom class where balconies are 200 sq' + , comparing them on Oasis makes them look small....so it's all perception;)

We stayed in an interior cabin once. One major complaint: We couldn't wake up in the morning without some light! Couldn't use a night-light because it needs to be dark for me to fall asleep. We would wake up in what we thought was the middle of the night, go to the bathroom, and go back to sleep. Most mornings we didn't wake up until 10 AM....which is very late for us....usually don't sleep past 8. For this reason, the boys will love it. They can sleep undisturbed as long as they like. It is also quiet....very, very quiet.

• 9 months later...

I am curious as well about Oasis & Allure of the Seas Category Q [149 sq ft] staterooms, as I have booked 11275 & 11277. A few people in my group, including me, are curious about what it looks like compared to the Category L, M & N [172 sq ft] interior staterooms. Are the beds near the closet or up against the 'back' narrow wall? Curious about bathrrom size too. Do you have any pitures? Online photos or diagrams just show the same pictures as Category L, M & N.

I am not concerned about there being no balcony or window. Just wondering about the layout and space. Yes, I'll put the coffee table in the cupboard to make more room :D!

Edited by Lloyd555

I am not concerned about there being no balcony or window. Just wondering about the layout and space. Yes, I'll put the coffee table in the cupboard to make more room :D!

Just ask Cabin Steward to remove it for the week. This is what I did when I was in the room once. They will remove it and return it last night.

[ATTACH]195143[/ATTACH]

I found this picture of a cabin on Allure taken from the doorvay.

It looks small enough to be a cat Q cabin. Am I right?

This Oasis cabin in a picture from a passenger looks like it may be a Category Q as well. It doesn't look like the 172 sq ft interior layout. What do you think?:

401890958_PossiblecategoryQ_2.jpg.369437f83c8b238dae05b926c926e541.jpg

This Oasis cabin in a picture from a passenger looks like it may be a Category Q as well. It doesn't look like the 172 sq ft interior layout. What do you think?:

[ATTACH]195233[/ATTACH]

What is the 172 sq ft layout then?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Here is a different way to look at it.....on the older ships like Monarch and Majesty most cabins are only 110 sq' and a 149 sq' space on those ships are considered a "superior" cabin making a Cat Q on Oasis look large. Then on Freedom class where balconies are 200 sq' + , comparing them on Oasis makes them look small....so it's all perception;)

Yup! I remember booking the Larger inside on Monarch, it was 150sf, and I thought it was sooooo roomy! :)