Steak house question

zachnlucy

LMAO! Ohhh yes I am!!! :D

Does this mean you wont go to dinner with me at the Steakhouse? :(

The menu looks awesome. I guess if there is a beer to go with it.. Atleast pour it in a glass.. But, of course I'll still go LOL!;)

You buying? Sure we will go.

You bring the Boones farm!

The menu looks awesome. I guess if there is a beer to go with it.. Atleast pour it in a glass.. But, of course I'll still go LOL!;)

LOL!!! You know I wouldnt embarrass you like that. Well, at least not at the Steakhouse...I cant promise about the rest of the ship! :D

Or you can do what we do and bring our own in a wine glass.

They will charge corkage if you bring the bottle not purchased on the ship.

$10.00 bucks to uncork a bottle of wine that Carnival allowed you to bring. We did it for our anniversary meal at the Steakhouse, but we won't do it again. You are right bring your own glass of wine to have with dinner.

My salivary glands just went into overdrive. Honestly, y'all are killing me. Okay, so how much is the Opus One? It's a very special occasion and I want to make it extraordinary.

I agree.. I think just reading these threads makes me eat more at home!

Wow always wondered why some people have the taste glands to appreciate an extra special wine and others (like myself and DW) do not?

Guess we are peasants as we both like White Zinfidel. Does not stop me from bringing it with me though.

White Zin rocks! (And Carnival apparently thinks it's something special too at $7.76 a glass!)

I'll bring mine with me too. $10 corkage fee on a $6-10 bottle of wine, still coming out cheaper than buying the bottle onboard. Call me cheap. You won't be the first. :D

White Zin rocks! (And Carnival apparently thinks it's something special too at $7.76 a glass!)

I'll bring mine with me too. $10 corkage fee on a $6-10 bottle of wine, still coming out cheaper than buying the bottle onboard. Call me cheap. You won't be the first. :D

I thought corkage fee was 15 a bottle?

Archived