Favorite Balcony Cabin on Mariner???

I don't think we are anywhere close to being the norm but we like deck 10, forward. Last month we were in 1234 on the Mariner and it was perfect. A few steps to the elevator and a few steps to the pool. It seems like most people like either mid ship or aft.

I would say mid-ship is pretty popular, especially the "hump" cabins.

They are close to the elevators and stairs, too.

Perfect location, and not as much motion as all the way forward or aft.

While many people love the aft cabins, on Voyager class ships such as Mariner, there is a super structure that obscures some of the view.

It is not a huge problem, especially if you can snag one of those end cabins on decks 6 or 7 with the portholes on the balcony sides.

That said, my personal favorite is the hump. :D

I don't think we are anywhere close to being the norm but we like deck 10, forward. Last month we were in 1234 on the Mariner and it was perfect. A few steps to the elevator and a few steps to the pool. It seems like most people like either mid ship or aft.

Guess we aren't the norm either because that's the cabin we had on the Mariner. That's a perfect location as far as we're concerned because we always get a cabin in that hallway. We are late sleepers on sea days so there was a little noise from the gym right above us a couple of times in the two weeks but we still choose that location every time.

Archived