Celebrity bathrobe size

ladyinr3d

I am a 1X, and the CC bathrobe was just fine fit-wise, but a bit heavy/warm. If you want to be sure, suggest calling your TA or X to see if larger ones are available.

Hope this helps,

Sara

The waffle cotton robes are the ones in rooms under CC level and am glad on Carib. cruises. If yours is a heavier one, you can ask for a lighter weight one.

I'd say they fit comfortably up to an x large.

On a slightly different vein' date=' are the robes on Celebrity free for the occupants of the cabin to use, or are they break-the-seal-and-you're-buying-this-robe?

Thanks.[/quote']

Robs are free for the occupants to use. They will be hanging in your closet.

If you are in AQ on Solstice, you will also get a free pair each of those terry spa slippers, that you take with you when you leave. They come individually packaged. On the Solstice, we found them on our bed with the rest of our welcome documentation.

I will be in AQ on Solstice, and didn't know about the slippers, thanks! The suggestion to call X or TA is a good one, but since I'll be sailing in two days (and flying to FLL in less than 24 hrs), at this point I'll just wait and see when I get there. Will take a robe of my own, though.

DH wears a 2X and I'm a large, and we both have Celebrity Robes hanging on our bathroom doors! They are heavy, but great for throwing on out of the shower...very absorbant. Ours have even been washed MANY times, and still fit well. Mine is HUGE, and his fits well. (If you want to BUY one, the room steward will actually bring you a brand new one still folded and wrapped tight in plastic for easier packing.)

We're on our second set of robes (very affordable for the quality), and we've also gone through a set of RCI robes...well not actually worn them out...they were CLAIMED by my daughter...she LOVES cruise ship robes too! My TA gave me one of the BEAUTIFUL Azamara robes, and it's not a terry cloth one, but an actual heavier, silky type robe!

On my next cruise I'm gonna see about getting one of the waffle-type robes for in the summer though...these terry robes are so HEAVY right now in 100 degree heat!

Take Care,

Jaime

Archived