Need last minute help-can someone advise?

Tem221

Hi All,

We are a family of 5. Children ages 12, 9, 7. We are on the Pride, will be in Freeport this Friday 7/31 from 7-2pm. Had plans to do the snorkeling trip with Pat and Diane after reading so many great recommendations. I have emailed them a few times and have not heard back from them. I now need another option. Can someone please offer a inexpensive option and some place not to far away as we are in port for such a short amount of time. We are open to either a beach option or snorkeling like trip. I am sorry this is so last minute but need to punt! Thanks for your time in responding! We leave on Sunday!!!! Can NOT wait, so excited.

Hi All,

We are a family of 5. Children ages 12, 9, 7. We are on the Pride, will be in Freeport this Friday 7/31 from 7-2pm. Had plans to do the snorkeling trip with Pat and Diane after reading so many great recommendations. I have emailed them a few times and have not heard back from them. I now need another option. Can someone please offer a inexpensive option and some place not to far away as we are in port for such a short amount of time. We are open to either a beach option or snorkeling like trip. I am sorry this is so last minute but need to punt! Thanks for your time in responding! We leave on Sunday!!!! Can NOT wait, so excited.

What about Paradise Cove? www.deadmansreef.com

Archived