Viking Eastern European Odyssey Roll Call - Sept. 5, 2010

Laurann

This is the first time that I have started a roll call for a cruise. We are booked on this Viking cruise that goes from Passau (Germany) to Oltenita (Bucharest). The ship is the Primadonna. Have never been able to find much info about the Primadonna as it has not been marketed to Americans in previous years. I've been able to look at some photos and have also read a handful of reviews from previous passengers. There are 4 in our group and we have cabins in the bottom of the ship - in a pontoon I believe! We are preparing ourselves for the small quarters. Would love to hear from anyone else who is booked on this cruise. We are excited about doing a river cruise, the first time for all of us.

We are booked for the same cruise, but in the opposite direction, departing Sep. 19. We also will be on the lower level as they were the only available cabins when we booked. I haven't learned much about the Primadonna other than a few photos.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived