Baltimore Cruise & Park Packages & stay123

sheryll72

Hi everyone,

I've decided that I want to stay at the White Marsh Farfield Inn before my next cruise. I want to book their park & cruise package, but through their website it is $209. (I've seen people on CC get it for much less, around $130 I believe.) I tried stay123, but this hotel is not listed when I search my date (April 2, 2011) and the city of Baltimore.

I don't have much experience with the stay123 website. Will more hotel park & cruise packages become available as the cruise gets closer? Maybe it's just not possible to book this specific hotel on that website.

In that case, does anyone know of a better website to book this package at the Farfield Inn? I also tried parksleepfly, and their rate is $150 plus a $5 transaction fee. Lower than the hotel's direct website, but I'm still not sure if that is the best price. Any and all comments from those who have booked this hotel before, and how you did it, would be appreciated!! :)

Hi everyone,

I've decided that I want to stay at the White Marsh Farfield Inn before my next cruise. I want to book their park & cruise package, but through their website it is $209. (I've seen people on CC get it for much less, around $130 I believe.) I tried stay123, but this hotel is not listed when I search my date (April 2, 2011) and the city of Baltimore.

I don't have much experience with the stay123 website. Will more hotel park & cruise packages become available as the cruise gets closer? Maybe it's just not possible to book this specific hotel on that website.

In that case, does anyone know of a better website to book this package at the Farfield Inn? I also tried parksleepfly, and their rate is $150 plus a $5 transaction fee. Lower than the hotel's direct website, but I'm still not sure if that is the best price. Any and all comments from those who have booked this hotel before, and how you did it, would be appreciated!! :)

Have you tried calling Fairfield Inn directly. I have had luck in the past by calling directly and asking for a manager. Worth a try.

01/04/2009 COSTA FORTUNA

11/09/2008 CARNIVAL LEGEND

10/20/2007 CARNIVAL GLORY

10/28/2006 CARNIVAL TRIUMPH

12/05/2004 CARNIVAL MIRACLE

10/29/2000 PARADISE

10/01/1998 TROPICALE

01/17/1997 ECSTASY

09/29/1995 ECSTASY

Thanks to both of you! I hadn't thought of just calling the hotel, haha. I think what I will do is wait until the cruise gets a little closer (right now we are 8 months out) and check the websites again. If I still don't see a "good" deal, I will try calling and speaking with a manager. Thanks again!

Thanks to both of you! I hadn't thought of just calling the hotel, haha. I think what I will do is wait until the cruise gets a little closer (right now we are 8 months out) and check the websites again. If I still don't see a "good" deal, I will try calling and speaking with a manager. Thanks again!

Hi,

I hope that you have better luck than I did. Although you are calling a different hotel than I did. When I called Comfort Inn & Sleep Inn in Balt. both hotels were more expensive booking with them directly than the sites online.

We booked with sleep123 for our Nov. cruise & are staying at the Sleep Inn. Sleep Inn had a lower price than the Confort Inn for our Nov. dates. There was no transaction fee as the Park Sleep & Fly/Cruise site.

Thanks again to the CC members on these boards for directing me to the sleep123 site since I was unaware of them.

Happy Cruising.

Joyce & Of Course Harvey

Archived