Catamaran vrs Speed boat Passion Island

Jdover

Does anyone know the difference between the two on how much time it takes to get to and from Passsion Island? Would like to spend as much time on the island as possible. Before someone posts the "DUH" obvious answer to the question, I know a speed boat goes faster, but was wondering how much playing around they do in the water or do they go straight there.

I have never taken either , but have been to Passion Island through this is Cozumel. We beat the twister boat there by a few minutes . I did some checking on the catamaran as we are booking it in Oct. It takes around 35 - 40 minutes which is how long it took us when we went by jeep and a small boat. I guess the answer is you get 3 hours on the island anyway you book. The year we booked with this is cozumel when we left the twister boat was leaving as well. Also every eats from the same buffet and uses the same bar.

Archived