What to Do - For Teens (14 & 12)? Air Boat?

CATJAMMIES

We've already done dolphins & Chakanaab -

What would be interesting for them?

Passion isle might be an option --- What's the Air Boat like? Fun or Horrifying?

Did you look at Paradise Beach or Playa Mia? They have alot of "toys" climbinmg, water trampolione, etc. My nephews were 10 and 13 on the first cruise and loved Playa Mia, and have been on 2 more. The variety that some of the beach places offer, make it nice for everyone, IMO.

There is also something called Adventure Park, haven't been there and I don't know anything about the Airboat, but it sounds fun to me.

We went to Nachi Cocum in June and our kids (9 and 13) loved it. They kept saying "this is paradise". They really enjoyed hanging out in the pool all day and ordering virgin drinks at the swim up bar. We brought masks for them to play with in the ocean as Nachi doesn't have water toys, although you can rent masks, water mats, etc. It was definitely a day that we selected for the adults in our group, but our kids loved it also. Our kids are water rats though, so I imagine it would depend on your kids wether they would get bored at Nachi, or not.

We went to Nachi Cocum in June and our kids (9 and 13) loved it. They kept saying "this is paradise". They really enjoyed hanging out in the pool all day and ordering virgin drinks at the swim up bar. We brought masks for them to play with in the ocean as Nachi doesn't have water toys, although you can rent masks, water mats, etc. It was definitely a day that we selected for the adults in our group, but our kids loved it also. Our kids are water rats though, so I imagine it would depend on your kids wether they would get bored at Nachi, or not.

I guess I didnt think about it NC is AI right? so those virgin drinks were all included? (saving you a bundle) thanks!

Archived