Mrf. Sanchos Beach All Inclusive

jvparish

We are crusing in Oct with our grown kids and are thinking of doing the all inclusive at Mr. Sanchos in Cozumel. It states on the website for the all inclusive that lobster and shrimp are $10 more. My husband is interested in finding out if with paying an extra $10, does this mean that he can have all the shrimp and lobster he wants. We have never done an all inclusive before so would appreciate any help. Thanks!:D

Sorry, can't answer your questions about the lobster but we were able to get all the shrimp we wanted when we visited this past January. We did the AI but didn't pay any extra for the shrimp.

I can say that the food was great and we loved it there. The beach is nice and the facility is clean and spacious.

The swings by the bar are fun! :)

We booked through Cozumel Watersports, but I'm not sure they still offer this excursion.

Have you tried going through the website? I think you can also do this as a walk up. Best to ask them directly of course.

We booked through Cozumel Watersports, but I'm not sure they still offer this excursion.

Have you tried going through the website? I think you can also do this as a walk up. Best to ask them directly of course.

We have been there several times and have just paid when we got there.

Archived