Thermal spa daily charge

lilipad2

Hi all,

it's me again. :o

I'm so excited to be sailing in 1 week on the Rotterdam. I have a question regarding the thermal spa after reading all the great threads regarding the spa. I've read how you can get a week pass for $99 or $150 for a couple, but how much is one day? I assume you have the option to pay a daily fee. I'm trying to guage if it will be worth it to buy the week long pass if I can only make it 3 times (for example). Also, if I book a massage or facial does that include a visit to the thermal spa. I thought I read yes, but then I think I read another comment that contradicted this. I'm just not sure. Thanks!

Hi all,

it's me again. :o

I'm so excited to be sailing in 1 week on the Rotterdam. I have a question regarding the thermal spa after reading all the great threads regarding the spa. I've read how you can get a week pass for $99 or $150 for a couple, but how much is one day? I assume you have the option to pay a daily fee. I'm trying to guage if it will be worth it to buy the week long pass if I can only make it 3 times (for example). Also, if I book a massage or facial does that include a visit to the thermal spa. I thought I read yes, but then I think I read another comment that contradicted this. I'm just not sure. Thanks!

You can purchase a daily pass for about $20.

The pricing varies on the length of the cruise and if it's one person or a couple.

For example on my last cruise I purchased a pass for my 14 day cruise at $150.

When you get on board, they will offer tours of the spa and the thermal area. You can inquire on the daily pass then. They do limit the number of guest with access.

Some treatments will allow you access to the thermal spa.

Your best bet is to head to the spa. Don't get pressured into anything, let them know upfront that you just want info.

Have fun on your cruise and report back!!

In December abouard Amsterdam I purchased a full cruise pass to the thermal suit for $150 for a 21 day cruise. I bought it just after lunch on embarkation day. They had three prices that day: $20 /day; something I don't remember for 3 days and $150 for the entire cruise.

Later in the cruise, after 1 week, I met a woman in the suite who said she just bought her pass for the last 2 weeks of the cruise and paid $199.

Go the first day to get the best offer. Hope you have a great cruise.

Archived